Broken Shivers

Thursday, February 03, 2005

After God's Own Heart

Nearly ten years ago, I became a Christian and dedicated my life to God and the ministry and gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ. I have had many mountain-top experiences since then and many set backs and disappointments. This is another attempt to share what the Lord has done for me and how he puts up with my failures yet loves me still. I will also share my love for my family and friends, my deep love for the Word of God (the Bible), my struggles and hopefully some triumps. Do not expect a perfect man, for you shall not find him here. If you seek a friend and a 'preacher' in the good sense of the word, you're in the right place. May God bless you is my prayer.

Rev. 2:27 "And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father."

4 Comments:

  • You have a beautiful family, Dr. McCormick. I look forward to your blogging. :)

    Karen
    (your faithful secretary)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:16 PM  

  • Thank you, Karen (your faithful boss :)

    By Blogger Johnny, at 3:31 AM  

  • Hi John,

    Thanks for inviting me to your little place in the internet world. You haven't lost your touch... you communicate well through your writing and I look forward to reading more about your journey with the Lord in this thing we call LIFE. :)

    God bless you,
    Elaine \o/

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:05 PM  

  • And God bless you too, Elaine, my dear friend. It is a pleasure to share life with you. :)

    Johnny

    By Blogger Johnny, at 9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home