Broken Shivers

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Serious stuff aside...

My wonderful dog Bemba .. .. is a proud father.. The mother is owned by a good friend of Caro's and has promised that we get the pick of the litter (see little blue eyes there?) and that's all I need .. another dog. The children, though, won't be discouraged. They are sure Da will give in. I didn't know Bemba still had it in him. lol He's getting pretty old. He's a beautiful dog though and has been around the world with me, including two trips, with quarantine on each end, to South America. Let's see if I can find some dog food coupons. :)

8 Comments:

  • The proud pappa is a very handsome dog! :0)

    And those puppies are so cute!!! I want to lay down on the floor and play with them right now. Good thing I can't, or my boy Sam would get jealous. *G*

    By Blogger Aravis, at 4:15 PM  

  • Bemba wishes to woof you for the compliment on his looks. :)

    By Blogger Johnny, at 5:37 PM  

  • I got a spare bottle of dog food sauce, if that would help you any. lol

    By Blogger Charles, at 9:06 PM  

  • Scratch behind his ears for me, will you John? Bemba I mean, not Charles. *G*

    By Blogger Aravis, at 9:44 PM  

  • Ewww. I'll leave Charles' ears to Pia. :)

    By Blogger Johnny, at 11:00 AM  

  • The puppies are so cute! I know 'Da will give in too. ;) I just received a $10.00 from Purina in the mail but sorry it's for our cutie Sandy. :)

    Jan

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:25 AM  

  • I do see the little blue eyes. I like the pup on the right hand side, he's burying his face in the blanket. Do you still have spaz (sp?)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:12 PM  

  • oops I forgot my name again. Di did previous post. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home