Broken Shivers

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Whut happened? lol

I just got home from work, and the housekeeper told me that Carolyn blew up the microwave. lol I absolutely cannot wait for the explanation. She is at the library.... perhaps looking up a suitable explanation? :)

I asked the housekeeper how it happend. 'How do I know,' she asks. 'You do not pay me enough to rat on your wife.' lol I wonder how much it would take? I'm glad she has finally developed some loyalty to my wife.

'Is everything else OK,' I asked. 'Of course,' the housekeeper said. 'What kind of show do you think we run here?' lol Sorry I asked.

I'll wait for the kids to get home. They are respectful. :)



2 Comments:

  • Well, what happened? lol

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:32 PM  

  • There were a few of her favorite cookies left in the bag. She wanted to eat them warm with milk so she put the bag in the microwave. The lining of the bag was foil, metallic, and the oven is history. lol

    By Blogger Johnny, at 3:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home